Monday, October 31, 2011

prayer for zoe

My prayer for my Zoe, as i look at you and see nothing but peace and
contentment on your beautiful little face. I pray as you grow up you
may have that peace that surpasses understanding through Christ who
strengthens us. Love you my angel.


Philippians 4:6-8,11-13 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God
what you need, and thank him for all he has done. [7] Then you will
experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His
peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
[8] And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your
thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and
lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and
worthy of praise. [11] Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned
how to be content with whatever I have. [12] I know how to live on
almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living
in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with
plenty or little. [13] For I can do everything through Christ, who
gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment