Sunday, October 30, 2011

oh so glorious day

pie filling and cupcakes yum yum
With the help of my little sweet cupcake
sleeping baby
Family Stroll
watching football with dada
Today mama is super happy. Since you were born we have had so much going on we haven't had a whole day to just be a family and today it finally happened! I'm in heaven.
We had no big plans just soak in our blessings and no matter what mama and dada weren't allowed to even have the tiniest disagreement. Today was going to be a good day.. And it was.
After having been a mama/Martha Stewart and having baked a meat pie and cupcakes while dada worked and had to go to Aunt Kaneeka's shower I was ready for a good night sleep Saturday night and maybe sleep in Sunday morning. The best part was that you were so good, you judt watched me cook, bake and do dishes. My "perfect" baby and i regular Martha Stewart I am.. Yeah right!!
Sleep in?? Apparently that's now a thing of the past, by 8:30am dada was washing breakfast dishes. OMG there's a new regime in the Lashley house. It didn't matter though cause we were together.. Yay. We had a family stroll planned cause mama and dada used to have Sunday morning walks before church and it was time to get back to that with our bundle of joy. It used to take us 10minutes to get from our bed to the door, now, well like I said there's a new regime in town:))
After a nice hour long walk that felt like going up cowles mountain for mama's new body I got to finally.. this is a place of truth so here goes..wash my hair since before you were born. Yucky mama. I know It's terrible but my shower time has been cut down, unless dada is still in the building, bathroom breaks are few and far between and mealtimes, those happen when, well whenever I can get a bite in. Hair washing honestly didn't even cross my mind until this oh so glorious day!! And to top it off I took a looong three hour nap while you and dada watched football-still digesting your apparent love of football-while dada fed, changed and loved you.
did I mention....OH SO GLORIOUS DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment