Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Love

I'm completely and totally in love with you my baby. I love the sound and smell of your breath, the way your little hands lay on my chest like you're holding on for dear life. The way you curl up on me to get a good nap going, and the soft feel of your baby hair on my chin.

I love the how when you sit on my lap you tilt your head back so can stare at me as I talk or sing to you. The way you move your eyes away when you're done staring and take in what else is going on that your little eyes can capture. It's the look I like to call the
"and moving on" look:)

I love watching you get chubbier and your new double chin and seeing you 'neckin' coming in. Everyday you make me feel so blessed and so joyful just because of you. Being a mommy is a 24/7 gig with no pay, lots of poop, feeding, burping, throw up, no scheduled ten minute breaks or meal times, scheduled quick showers in between feedings.. The list is endless yet for the life of me I love this more than anything I ever done in my life.

You are the biggest accomplishment in our lives. Now back to snuggle time( where I tell you how much I love you a thousand times just in case you didn't hear me the first hundred)

No comments:

Post a Comment