Thursday, June 12, 2014

Love harder

In the last weeks I have been trying to be a more conscious, aware, in the moment mama. don't get too excited I'm far from your perfect mother, but I'm trying a little harder than maybe two months ago. I've been affected deeply by watching strangers and a friend just days ago experience the deep unimaginable loss of losing a child. whether unborn, 3days old, 3years old, it's unimaginable. Waking up and going to sleep in prayer for a sweet baby born early fighting as he has been so aptly named to become a healthy 'normal' looking newborn baby, that I love holding and inhaling his new babe smell❤️😍

So I want to listen to you more; try not to get frustrated so quickly; hug you more (I know, that's a lot of hugs); take tons and tons of pictures, trying to capture as many moments as I can but also stay in the moment; not just say I won't sweat the small stuff, but actually not sweat the small stuff; love you and all those that I have been blessed to love a little harder, with more empathy and grace. and when I get sad for the lost babes, honor their lives by living each moment with intent & loving even harder and continue to pray for peace for those that weep for their babes. 

With love and gratitude for being chosen to be your mommy.

such amazing dancers
beach babe
loving family beach time


sometimes we go to work with papa
'is your client here yet papa?' 'is that your paperwork?'
park time after papa's work and home hunting. 
sunday fun @the fountain
he's supposed to be at home working, but he has a hard time missing out the fun, so instead he's on his laptop while this happens..

silly time with mama

I like this store mama, take a picture of me.
waiting on our lunch dates @true food
there she is.. 
and getting crafty with our buddies is always too much fun
  
in addition, what's been in your mind lately..
Singing 'hush little baby, ... Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring' 
actually mama can you get me a little iPad?? 

Oh there's spinach in my sandwich, thanks mama.
What do you like about spinach?
It makes me run faster, do good push-ups, and go poo poo, thanks mama! 

Awwww mama are you tired. I'll sing for you.. 'hush little mama don't you cry, Zoe's going to buy a mockingbird and if that mockingbird don't sing zoe will be you a diamond ring. You feel better mama?? 
Absolutely in heaven.

Eating mama's baked French fries.. 'do you like those babes? You've been asking for French fries.
' Ah mama I'm in heaven, these French fries are so good. I can't even talk to you guys. I'm in heaven guys, heaven' 

No comments:

Post a Comment