Friday, June 20, 2014

first day of summer starts with cousin arrival

I'm  freaking out mama!! super excited for the cousins to come you are babes. whether it's some simple drawing
'can I draw with kids?'
where's my daddy? Hi papa!! Hi daddy! Hi boo!! 
a fun, wet trip to Seaworld 'are we going to bring the kids here?' and let's not forget 'next time we come mama can we come with Annabelle, Annabelle mom & daddy and baby Pauly?' it's always one big family party for you👯👯


finger licking fish watching & kisses for papa's babes. 'papa is my buddy. He's a boy and he goes cray cray with me. so you don't need to cray mama. he does everything I ask him to do!'😂😂
bedtime bonding with mama

and some good yummy girl time for mama before the party you're planning for the kiddos begins. we laughed until we cried, cried until we laughed as we celebrated a couple of birthdays and grieved over a loss. and even squeezed in getting aunt heather into wedding planning mode. we were a little cray excited. mama absolutely adores these souls. they are a forever kind of dear friends
 guess we all got the hat memo
of course aunt sandy included chocolate in the birthday gifts😛
such babes❤️❤️
we never got round to lunch. as in aunt heather tossed the skewers she brought because we forgot. I mean can you blame us😳😛
aunt Jenni is an expert at desserts!!!
eating or kissing?? both, sooooo good.
the most beautiful bag ladies 'schlepping'  to the car..
now back to the business of welcoming the cousins 
taking hanging the boys clothes in your closet very seriously. as in I left the room for 5mins and this is what I found. 'so boys i'm hanging your clothes next to my clothes, do you understand?'zoe. jaden's response-I'll be here playing if you don't mind..
summer time  has officially begun. let the games begin!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment