Friday, May 30, 2014

per zoe instruction

so now you're very much into 'Zoe's blog' you've started pointing out the moments & events you want in your blog. 
So this is like your first dear diary. We'll start with the way you like to introduce yourself

hi my name is zoe clementine lashley, and I like to run. I like to run anytime, everywhere. I really love it when my papa runs with me. I make him chase me.
as you can see I always beat him. catch up old man, catch up😉

I also really really love the beach. so much so I make my mama & papa take me even when it's below 60 degrees😁. 
my mommy always stays close because I tend to just run into the ocean even when it's very very cold😳 so she gets me water from the ocean instead so I can make sandcastles -my new favorite thing by the way. even at parks I don't mind the sand so much as long as I can make sand castles😊. 
I enjoy doing numbers, colors, reading books and letters. and just the other day mama was teaching me my ABC's and look what I did. with much frustration and insisting I can do it 'I don't need your help mama' I actually drew an A and what I say passes for a B. I was so excited and my mama was super super excited and proud of me👏. she said I was the best baby EVER!!!! 

and today I got my first ever class performance evaluation at dance class. see for yourself, not too shabby right?!?i guess I'm ready for the next class but have to wait until I'm 3years old. so annoying-yes I said that!! 
and after class I was playing with my best friend ever Belle, and our teacher walked by and took us to watch a prima ballerina practice. it was so cool. I asked to meet her, my teacher knocked on the door asked her and she said yes. soooo cool. my mama says we just looked up and stared and waved. then with a little nudge from mama we shook her hand and said nice to meet you. she even let us take a picture🙈. Best day ever!!! 
well that's all I wanted in my blog today. 
goodnight guys

No comments:

Post a Comment