Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Papa

To my aweome hubby who is the best papa to our babes. couldn't ask for a better papa. hope you enjoyed your Father's Day weekend

our playdate project included some BFF shots
and then tada!!!! . hope you love it....

http://vimeo.com/m/98399216

Saturday at the museum for fun times with papa
here you go papa, you roll and make a hotdog

papa's day breakfast chocolate chip French toast..yum yum
and then off to balboa park for a family picnic. the way to papa's heart is definitely through his stomach 

orange juice and then chocolate covered strawberry cheers to you papa

hugs for my babes

tossing ball and chasing bubbles, 'this is the best picnic ever mama'
kisses for my babes😘😘

interview with Zoe about her papa
Dear best papa you're the best papa ever..

...because.....
he takes me to seaworld, museum &  Disneyland.
To the park and runs with me at the park
Takes me to work with him
He gives me hugs and kisses, fist pump & high five
Picks me up and says 'hi babes how are you doing today?'
He plays cray cray basketball with me
He takes me on a drive somewhere when mama sleeping
he hangs out in my room with me
He's a funny guy
He has no hair, but let's me put hair bows on his head
He gives a bath
He puts me to sleep
He makes me eggs, rice and slap your mama good chicken.
I just love my papa so much!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

a little girl being guided by her first love.
'Papa you're my papa, daddy and my boo' 




I weep for you today Parp, mostly because I realize more and more each day how lucky I was and still and to call you Parp. and weep and pray for those for whom this day is also bittersweet. 

Dear mama's best papa ever..
..because..
you loved me so well and so deeply, I still feel it today and am still in awe of it, in the quiet moments
you shared your love of books, travel, music and so much more with me
showed me how to love my child with nothing less than my All
you gave me understanding without me even knowing, because you knew me and understood me like no one else
you were patient with me and my stubbornness
ensured that I would become a woman for whom strength & confidence weren't bad words, but mine to determine for myself.
showed me what a real man/father is. and that's why you only met the one who became my husband.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
for still teaching me even though you're gone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment