Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy birthday baby girl


. to the sweetest girl I know. who's given me the sweetest two years, stretching me & inspiring me each day to be better today than I was yesterday. my little pal who I can have fun, silly conversations with; there are no words to describe the light, joy & happiness you bring into my life; how when you smile it makes me feel at my best; and when we have laughing fits that bring us to tears, doubled over in laughter pain-well, that's just a glimpse of the glory of heaven; watching you become your own person and more than 'just like her mom/dad'; watching you pray at mealtime 'thank you God for yum yums, amen hayeyuya'; seeing the world through your eyes, and humbling acknowledging i might've been wrong & learning to do things differently-schooling momom; watching you bond with papa, and delighting in the amazing bond you two have; the deep love you have for your aunts esp nai nai, auntie titi, uncle tinki; your cousins whose names you mention almost daily ( thank God for FaceTime)& little buddies; you love deeply babes. hope you had a fun birthday babes, because momom & papa sure did❤️❤️❤️❤️



https://vimeo.com/77766065




https://vimeo.com/77766066


Dolphins...

where are you??

oh heyy

time for shamu show, obviously papa sat in the 'soak zone'..poor papa didn't get as wet as he wanted. this guy


dancing to shamu music



dolphins are exhausting😌

No comments:

Post a Comment