Thursday, October 31, 2013

reading books & trick-a-treating

you ready to go play outside babes? 'no outside momom. sit here in Zoe's corner with chlo chlo & minnie and we read books?' you sure??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ?? 'no outside momom, read books.' that's my girl๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love 'just you and me momom?' Time. dance class, trader joes and a fro yo date  with my babes๐Ÿฆ

nai nai & momom's official first Halloween trick-a-treat adventure, was your first adventure and  I know you loved the idea of so much candy. since you don't really eat any other chocolate besides see's candy, you were calling your bag 'more see's candy momom/nai nai'. we went to the best shopping centre in town, and we got more than just candy- bundt cake samples, from a new place opening up, that nai nai and I happened to be talking about because papa bought momom a piece from an event he went to last night- we flipped out, and nai nai went back in line for seconds๐Ÿ˜ฌ. opening day can't come any sooner. two doors down golden spoon was handing out fro you cups for the babes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜. I mean come on. I'm a fan of this Halloween thing now. we had to go to trader joes of course, but it was a doozy, you were not a fan of Santa handing out candy. so that was our cue to leave. 'trick-a-treat' was a success. 
my little fairy, 'I'm like tinkerbell momom' 

 yum yum

not a fan of the Reese's peanut butter cup 'yucky see's candy'

No comments:

Post a Comment