Friday, September 20, 2013

'good day momom'


the sweetest words to a mother's ears, as the day winds down.. 
I guess if my day started with an awesome ballet & tap class with my BFF; 





https://vimeo.com/75128366




 
 

who's got the best cheese face

❤️❤️❤️ love these girls ❤️❤️❤️


showing nai nai your new ballet & tap shoes👯



target run with BFF which sadly ended in losing Chloe-and momom texting papa with Chloe 911, convincing  you and praying that papa figures something out before you get up from your nap. and papa is officially the MVP (most valuable parent) for finding an amazing lookalike.
it's just that Chloe got new clothes & toys and boy were you happy. and to think I used to roll my eyes at mommy blogs that suggested you buy two of the same lovey- yep lovey, didn't get it then, but now I'm all over it. whatever it takes to end the day with a hug and a ' had good day momom' 
'momom chlo chlo drink milk'

No comments:

Post a Comment