Sunday, October 6, 2013

Parties Texas & Cali style

 big birthday bash weekend for the sweetest girls I know.
Saturday, time to get sissy's party started! with her awesome friends & photobombing brothers! According to her it was 'AMAZING and Kendall slept over' cue 10 year old scream... 





little brothers are created to photobomb



and then Sunday rolled over and it was time for your festivities. of course I'm always so excited I could pee my pants and watching you and your buddies flip out with excitement was an answered prayer. and hearing your sweet voice as we drove home saying 'I had fun momom', well what more can I ask for. my work is done.😂😂😍


bubbles


icing faces

me and my babes we love each other❤️❤️
 
 
bonding with auntie Kiki

and gaga

momom's buddies had fun too❤️❤️


girls hanging by the castle

you put a lot of work helping momom make the train shaped crayons and putting stickers on the favor bags. such a good helper

enjoying your gifts while rocking your new chef's hat.
so again, happy birthday babes, and actually I love you way more❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment