Friday, September 6, 2013

cupcake tea party etc

'just you & me?' 'Yes babes just you & me'! and boy do you make the most of our just you and me time. worn out doesn't begin to describe the last two days. especially since in between us time we had some awesome playtime with your buddies.
First was cupcake tea party with Annabelle!! such a good time for all. yummy cupcakes and frosting for cupcakes, your faces, elbows & t shirts. and the only way to end a tea party is to have a dance party

' go see a'belle, make cupcake?'- making sure plans don't change on our drive
'A'belle mom make cupcake' 


and even after we took you and jack to kids clubhouse  to let it all out, you still felt it wasn't enough and decided that lunch time should include chasing each other around the restaurant๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. obviously you both looked at us as if we were crazy for not getting why it was such a 'cool' idea. 

but who cares when you can end the day cuddling up on papa for some loving. I'm not mad. and I know you want to know, 'yes babes, I'm a very happy momom' ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment