Friday, September 20, 2013

'oh nai nai'

Happy birthday to my Nai Nai, my first friend from day one, and every month after even when i was extra trippin'.
even cleaning up my room before I got here❤️❤️
10/3/11 - I'm here!!! 



some much cuddling❤️❤️❤️
...and now I track your every move from joe joes, LA all the way to Shreveport. I make it my business to know where you are. so that I know how I can make the most of our time together when momom & papa are busy working. we get to shop for hours, play at the park, hang at Barnes & noble & have fish tacos coming out of our noses. and even though I sometimes give you a hard time and make fun of you when you're having a moment-' oh Nai Nai' or 'Nai Nai behave' when you're getting extra excited; demand showers at odd times of the day ' Nai Nai give Zoe shower' - you know I love you to pieces. 
so of course I had to come with you to Disney and celebrate you all day at one of your most favorite places. hope you had an amazing day because you're the best Nai Nai in the whole world 

love, hugs & kisses 
'we go Disneyland momom' night before celebrations
quick stop at African food store for a taste of home
birthday girl
'momom Minnie make me cry' yep nothing has changed


my boo boo & my baby❤️❤️❤️


after a 'I want to go with papa' meltdown. there was bonding with papa and..
and while papa went off to blow his mind on splash & space mountain & birthday girl  went to scare herself at space mountain, we had just
'you and me' time
'I need to go play momom'
waiting to ride our car-autopia
look who's got the wheel
that was a good ride babes
...parade time. what to do?!? eat ice cream

and get fashionable with nai nai's fab hat
and 'papa? I need papa's baby' of course.. 
Thanks for a good time nai nai❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment