Monday, September 12, 2011

pre-birthday countdown life

Glo
Almost there
Daddy's favorite, he always orders it..Cinnabon Waffle
mommy enjoys a side of choc chip pancakes
Daddy's hungry

Long wait
we just keep growing..and i don't care:)
whoa..look at that belly
On Saturday as I slowly( my new speed) walked into one of our favorite stores( no men's clothes but your dad loves shopping with me there, it's the best) Anthropologie to buy a birthday gift for a friend, Candice, who works there and sings in the choir at church with me, hugged me and exclaimed " Oh my Gosh Bebe should you be out, and on your own??!!!" I feigned surprise "why??" She was just expressing out loud what a lot of looks I got that day were saying "you look like you're about to pop!!" I find it delightfully hilarious and for kicks exaggerate my waddle a little. You're going to show up when you're good and ready anyway so in the meantime it's pre-birthday fun, right? Right!
However you do have some blackout dates that have been imposed by your dad and aunt Chenai. This Saturday was one since she was having girl's day out in Santa Barbara with some friends, next Saturday your dad has a fight he HAS to watch and the next weekend your aunt has a yacht party she's been invited to. I know, I think it's Hilarious too, like they could ever really tell either one of us what to do!!
So to keep our minds occupied while we "patiently" wait we're squeezing in time to catch up friends, like I did with my friend Gloria on Friday. It was delightful! Or having Sunday breakfast before church at our favorite spot, even if it means waiting for 20-30minutes to get a table. Then taking a long nap that is pretty sweet, as we most likely won't be able to do that as much once you're here. Or a spontaneous day at the beach for some quality time:)
And now I look forward to a taco/ burrito sometime next week from a local favorite Lolita's. These pre-birthday are truly a delight..17 days and counting. See how big I've gotten, it's time little one it's time:)
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment