Saturday, September 24, 2011

dear zoe..love daddy

Daddy is so excited to meet you!!! I remembered the day your mommy picked me up from work very excited!! she brought me a special gift. As I reached inside it was a pregnancy test, and it had 2 lines, which meant mommy was pregnant with baby Zoe! I was very excited, I'm going to be a daddy with my beautiful wife! You are my gift from God. When we got home we both were talking about all the fun things we will do with you. Mom and Dad had a variety of books that the Ryans gave us just a week before we knew mommy was having you. I remember thinking to myself wow Jason just handed me a baby book, what if Bebe is pregnant? Mommy has read tons of books( and made me read some too) and it has helped us prepare for your arrival. Your mommy makes fun of me when I tell her what "new " information i read about that day and tell her she likes to give me the "really honey, i'm so glad you shared that with me since i have no idea what the book i just read and asked you read says" look. It's very funny, and you know how much i love the "looks" you rmommy has. When we finally meet you (which will be soon) I'm probably going to be crying with joy, that's why mommy thinks it's best aunty Chenai be in the room to help maintain calm (she's been there before, when your cousin Jenny was born) I pray for you everyday, my favorite thing to do is talking to your mommy's belly and your almost always start moving. You're most definitely daddy's little girl!! Now i have to go help you mommy get up from the couch, just kidding (sometimes though)
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment