Monday, September 5, 2011

"dropped"

So this Friday you hit another milestone, you "dropped" in mommy's belly. I was at first totally freaking out, my belly felt soft on top, it was painful to walk, it felt like if I went to pee you'd come out and you weren't moving as much!! I decided to start cleaning the kitchen and do your laundry, which took all day, to keep my mind busy. When your dad came home he felt my belly and we looked at each other speechless,  without knowing if we were just deluding ourselves cause we want you here so bad. So daddy suggested we go out for dinner so he could "gaze into my eyes" one last time before you got here. I know, your dad thinks he's funny (sometimes)  After he left I figured he was right so we went to buy more " necessities" for you and went out for a yummy dinner. On Saturday mommy's friend Emily called to check on me and confirmed my suspicion.. You'd definitely "dropped"!!! I was officially freaking out. So I got busy cleaning again, watched some stupid TV and finally packed our bag for the hospital. I had planned to do it with your dad but he was picking up your dresser and playing basketball after work with uncle David, so I had to....  I couldn't wait:). By the time he came home I was calm and your dad kept messing with me , cause he thinks he's funny, so even if I wanted to keep "trippin'" I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Before" dresser
 Sunday was a great way to end the weekend. After church. (I love how you ALWAYS move during worship) we went to Con Pane ( I know we are obsessed) to pick up sandwiches ( and a loaf of chocolate bread for home.. I know chocolate bread..ahhh) for us and auntie Martha and Jason    ( who first introduced us to Con Pane a year ago) who we were meeting for live music and hang time at the Rancho Bernardo Winery. No wine for mommy and Ally though:) Before we met them we stopped by Home Depot to get tools to get your dresser from black to white and some knobs that mommy could paint to make your dresser specially yours. As always it was good times with the Ryans and Ally was as adorable and easy as ever. Mommy and daddy are blessed with some amazing friends and today was a great reminder:) 

Con Pane bread

best sandwiches ever!! i dream about them:)

Daddy, Jason and Ally

Sweet Ally, perfect play date for you soon:)

She loves to chew
When we got home ( after a stop for ice cream for mommy and you of course) mommy got her craft project done, but daddy had too much fun today and after another 8pm  Home Depot run after we gave up on the sanding idea, daddy passed out before 9pm. Dresser will be done today. In fact daddy woke up super early before work to start the process. He's the best right? Right!!!
So thanks baby girl for an eventful weekend filled with the major realization that you're going to be here.....any day now...:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment