Saturday, May 4, 2013

my babes won't stop growing..19mos


I love sharing my birthday with your 19mos milestone. just another mama & baby special moment. and by now you know I LOVE birthdays. it's all your grandpa aka kulu's fault. the man knew how to make a big deal about all our birthdays. thankfully I celebrate all month, because mama missing kulu kind of put a damper on things yesterday. thankfully I have the best sisters and brother that completely got it, and talked me off the teary shed.. the best. PS we LOVE Facetime..



 
but the best gift all year is watching my babes growing into her own, even though it comes with a huge side dish of sass, and a glass of boundless energy and lots of hugs and kisses (my favorite).



saying good-bye to Palmer, with all your buddies. can't believe how
much you all keep growing
 
drilling with carina & hudson
 

more drilling

 
giving jack a ride
 

happy birthday kennedy, mama's birthday buddy



I think auntie Heidi liked the headband we got kennedy



 





best birthday gift FOREVER, my babes

No comments:

Post a Comment