Tuesday, May 14, 2013

mother's day..

..at your age is really your day, because to you it's just another day to eat breakfast and start exclaiming "outside outside". and so to appease your unbridled spirit and celebrate momom, we had a lovely day at the beach. one of many days that had moments that make me feel like the luckiest and most blessed momom to have you as my babes. moments such as these..

 


oh yes, you do..


sharing snacks at the park with jack

love this face..



obsessed with the ergo. my babes loves her babes
 



after picking up some amazing yums yums at con pane and five guys, we were off for an amazing day at the beach. it was truly my favorite mother's day yet. thank you for making every day feel like a celebration babes. you're the best.

"I 'll carry my own toys, thank you"


Zoe's assistant-papa
 

playing with nai nai



my heart is full



" I love it, she's a picture of pink perfection" lady walking by.
who would guess your momom doesn't favor pink?? but you just
rock it so well, I can't help it!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment