Saturday, May 4, 2013

favorite qoutes to celebrate..

thank you God for the blessing of 36 years and I pray for the strength, courage and fortitude to do better, and be better. Amen
 
thank you Zoe for being such a gift and for inspiring me to want to a better woman, wife and mother. these are my favorite quotes lately and I thought I share them with you. maybe one day you could use them:))

Amen

 
 yes yes yes
 
 I am unabashedly a dreamer
 
 
 
 
 
 best decision of 2012-2103 and beyond
 
Amen Amen
 

what what!!!
 
 
 thank you God for the women in my life
 
 so you can focus on God's purpose for you..holler
 
 
get up and workout momom


                                  I LOVE JESUS, and his way and the only way I choose. pray
                           I get to walk with Jesus for many more years.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment