Saturday, August 4, 2012

10 months continued...

you're going to love this one. I have a feeling it'll be happening for years to come. as any baby you're expressing yourself in ways that make us proud and ways that make us, well me pause and remind myself to check that. why do I say me not us. because dada's response.. laughing. not just laughing but making a game of it and then saying " but honey baby started it, it makes her happy". delightful no?' to summarize you've cranked up the kid in your dada, and there's no end in sight:) 

oh and how can I forget how for reasons we're not quite sure of, you're becoming quite stubborn. I mean I see a little of that in dada but I honestly thought i'd rub off on you more. when this comes up in conversation especially with any of your aunts, dada, godmother you'll possibly see the finger being pointed at me. it's just a cute joke amongst them don't take it seriously. to be fair we'll credit your determination to dada then. you can go for minutes trying to figure out how to climb the couch, open a box etc. you only glance at us to make sure we're still there and sometimes give us a ehh smile. such sass. 

and @10mos I'm happy to report you have no teeth. yay for mama!! however you eat like you have a mouthful of teeth. mama signs eat you look and point at high chair and do a dance..again you're your Dada's girl:) 

obviously there's more but we'll leave that for another day.




No comments:

Post a Comment