Friday, June 1, 2012

happy birthday baby sister



auntie Danai turns 30 today, so today is a BIG day. she says in her hilarious Danai way " it's too much pressure Bebe!! " yes she's hilarious!! I'm excited to eat cake and celebrate my baby sister. the person I call to get my rational back, when I'm irrational. I like to call her my voice of reason; the only person who I have had a lifetime of "passionate" conversations that include tears- so much drama when we're together..lol; the only other person who laughs at her own jokes-the snickering being the best!!; the mother to 3 little people that rule my heart. yes rule, I'm putty in their hands; a fantastic friend, who when I need encouragement, sends me classic pick me ups.. my recent favorite, after one two many cookies a text "Bebe chubby is NOT the new black!!" what do you say to that. 
I could go on, but the writer in her would probably tell me " keep it short Bebe, you get all mushy" - well here's some mush for you baby sister
I love you, I appreciate you, I thank you and I hope you have a wonderfully delightfully awesome 30th birthday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment