Friday, February 3, 2012

four months

the past four months with you have been pure delight!! this last month you're little personality is coming out and we find ourselves watching you and then looking at each other with big grins on our faces when you do something adorable. which is a lot!!
you love jumping on your musical gym and even when you're out of it you won't stop jumping. sometimes you jump with such passion I'm afraid if I leave the room you might launch yourself across the room😝.
you love blowing spit bubbles, once you discovered it you can't seem to stop yourself and when we make air bubbles with you, you squeal in delight.. It's the best:))
it's fun watching you respond when we call your name, or on some days you won't look at us but will just smile to yourself and look the other way.. oh snap yes you did!! if you're not in the mood you have a very obvious way of letting us know- the blank stare, followed by a little smirk/smile( not sure which) and then you turn the other way. you do it to dada a lot, it just makes him laugh and try, try again.
it's nice seeing how you recognize us as your #1 peeps and smile and jump up when either one of us walks in a room. or when you hear our voices your little head does a 180 looking to see where we are..it's the best:)
I could go on all day, but I won't. last but not least I love loving you everyday and feel so blessed that I get to spend my days with you, watching you blossom. I cherish this time in our lives that I'm your favorite person( remember this when you're 14 years old) and dada is a close second:))
"I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a 1000 years, I'll love you for a 1000 more" thousand years by christina perri

No comments:

Post a Comment