Thursday, August 21, 2014

happy baby I mean big girl

yes there's a little chill in the air as the nights come. but you sure know how to keep up with your summer activities. moving from one county to another hasn't cramped your style... 
infact since moving you're putting a real effort to show us you're becoming a big girl...
'I want to use my surf board mama!'
loving life with your BFF 
splashing in Belle's backyard while mama & papa enjoy adult margarita time with the Henderson & Vasquez families!! 
building castles in the midst of boxes at your new home 
yes!! You did it!! first class without mama!! beyond proud of you!! 'I did it mama, I'm zoe clementine lashley and I can do anything. I'm so proud of myself mama!!' and everyday you remind us of how you know you're a big girl now and you can do it again:)) 
legoland fun with the Yaypour family:)
you just can't get enough of your aunt Emily.!! 
now the countdown to turning 3!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment