Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July weekend

mama are you better now, can you play with me? well babes let's pretend I am, it is 4th of July weekend after all right? 
so beach in Cardiff to start the independence celebrations...
quick car change and then a trip to the fair. awww rocking the pockets like sissy
the boys loved the carousel ride and sissy had the best look when she came down on the ride. Glowing 8
while you slept...
but up in time for bubbles. no fireworks at the fair, time to go home and mama rest but hey those always selfies with papa photoboming!! but then surprise, we got to see the downtown fireworks from your bedroom window. It was super cool and fun!!!

next day park time while papa works,
 then off to have a fun time at the Rote's fish boil. great way to spend a Saturday, food, friends and fun!!!
uncle Larry master fish boiler
hugs for auntie heidi
from screaming at the sight of lily to kisses
street riding in the hood...


Real boys ride in pink Cadillacs
Zoe & ken love
hey babes come sit by me. no mama, I sit here. and then you went on to make small conversation with the neighbor from down the street. who are you???? fun watching you become a social butterfly. 
but I got my love hugs from my babes
and some fun poses


No comments:

Post a Comment