Sunday, August 18, 2013

today aka the day before Disney!!

when do we go to Disney again? So what time do we leave tomorrow? Will ___ be there? What kind of food do they have? Is this my first time going to 
Disney? momom I go Disney! Jeepers

In the meantime here's how we kept the gang distracted...

'let's get up and play ari' zoe

finally!! beach time..



can't get enough of my schnucks. 


ready to get schooled by the waves 



'zoe is such a fun baby' ari. yes she is ari:)) 

'I'm a surfer!!' jenny

my sweet babes
 
sissy's shadow 




 sea shells
'what do you mean they're alive๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜?!?

'do you see me now??' 

 momom & babes

girls time with sissy & nai nai, which included picking up some major awesome fro yo!! 

'I want to help too' ari helping make yum yums for Disney for our more discerning palates. 

pre-bedtime Mickey Mouse clubhouse session with josh 


No comments:

Post a Comment