Wednesday, August 21, 2013

beach bums

last two days had to be at the beach, where jaden declared himself your big brother 'i want zoe to be my little sister.' cue momom getting verklempt. and the best part was auntie titi's arrival.

boys will be boys
such a cool looking dude
sissy time rocks
and then auntie titi arrived and cranked the fun even more. from airport straight to the beach auntie..

welcome dance & kisses

it's mama...
happy cousins

now that we're done with the hellos, come check out our skills mama..

beach bonding with auntie titi.. 
'but I am a baby' jaden
more bonding..


'I saw it, it was alive but now it's dead. I think it was a clam, but now I have the shell' ari😁


thank you auntie for my super cute dress..

these three..

ahhh it's good to be back..auntie

nai nai always has a book in hand
sweet jaden, has so much fun he ends up half a mile from us...

we've been here for 5hrs, just what we hoped for. yep they splashed until sunset 

and momom & papa even squeezed in a cuddle:)) 

and yummy dinner courtesy of titi & chef jaden 

No comments:

Post a Comment