Thursday, March 7, 2013

power of prayer

last night in the midst of doing laundry ( well we separated them), getting dinner ready while papa went out and about-working & basketballing-, we listened to Joyce Meyers talking about prayer and faith. so after a challenging night- as in you wanted to chat and hug @ 1:50am, 3am and i had to be up @ 5am-I needed prayer to start the day. I just needed strength to get through the morning at work. so I prayed with my morning juice, listened to loud worship as I drove & then sat in the parking lot. as I walked into work with one of my fav mgrs I figured it was starting off good. I walked into the breakroom @6am and this is what I saw...



weeks ago there'd been a poster to anonymously vote, best seller, aesthetic & most motivating associate. and even though many mornings I buckle up after frequent late or little sleep nights, praying for God's light to shine in the fog that is me. seeing that little basket and the note was so timely. just like Joyce was saying last night. God always answers prayers. I ask for grace and to give grace daily but especially when i'm off to work. and to see that despite my exhaustion or whatever the deal that day He heard my prayer. I love how God speaks. and then papa comes home and aurprises mama with a sweet card for the wife, just because:)))



and so today was a wonderful confirmation of the power of prayer, and we ended it by baking get well soon and thank you cakes for some neighbors. and you were the best helper a mommy could ever pray for..




No comments:

Post a Comment