Wednesday, March 6, 2013

birthday fun in texas


going to Texas to celebrate Emerie & Josh's birthdays was too much fun. watching you play, hug, kiss your cousins was quite precious. as with all our travels, there were many lessons learnt and good times had with your sweet cray cousins. the dancing (so much dancing), playground fun, back flipping and way too much food. spending good quality time with my siblings and all six of you together is truly one of the most treasured blessings in my life and my prayer is you grow up remembering these times and go through life anchoring each other through it all. and your older cousins are already getting things settled..
'I'll be Zoe's big brother, since she doesn't have one' Ari
' I've always wanted a little sister, and now I have one' 'no don't call me cousin, I'm her sister' ' here Zoe, let me teach you sign for sister' big sister Jenny

the reactions to our leaving was a reminder why keeping making the trek to the country:) goodbyes are always the worst part. Jenny crying on the way home from dropping auntie Chenai at the airport, or Jaden clinging on to me as we walk to the car. truly the worst. and so we count the days until we see each other again. thank God for FaceTime.
'I leave tomorrow josh.' Chenai
Josh 'no Chenai no. Read me bedtime story'
'Jenny? No auntie Chenai?' .jaden

'Noooo don't go bebe' Jaden
'You can't go bebe' ' no don't go bebe' Josh
'uncle mark no' Jaden
and we forgot your water bottle at auntie danai's house, and sweet jaden was looking for you..'Zoe, Zoe come get your water' so I guess they miss us too:( until next time, we'll just enjoy looking at all the fun times we had. Happy happy birthday Emerie & Joshie!!


http://www.photoshow.com/watch/hA2EP9HZ







 

 



 




























 























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment