Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby do, what Baby see

 
these last couple of weeks you have been full of delightful surprises. many things we've done consistently to and with you, even though sometimes it looked like you just gave me the "cray cray mama" look. and God bless your dada acting like a giant kid as he sings yet another song that'll teach you, yet another lesson I came up with as the world slept:) but it looks like you're picking up, even on the things we weren't intentionally trying to teach you.

you used to try and eat the earphones and now, after months of trying to yank them out of our ears, you're now putting them in yours. Hallelurrrrrr 🎶🎶 God is great🎶🎶


 
I guess singing the clean up song "clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere, clean up clean up everybody do your share.." every time we do any cleaning has made you a bit of a clean freak. you are definitely doing your share and then some. I mean I thought my foot was clean, but you apparently thought otherwise..haha. diaper change time now includes you wiping your mouth and legs as well, in case we missed a spot I guess
 
 


 and after months of signing to you and you acknowledging them but only signing two or three, mostly two you finally decided to show us your skills. it's like you woke up and thought I'll communicate now. you are up to 9, yes 9 signs. you want to know what they are??  Okay I'll tell you.. Milk of course, eat of course, water, tree, light, shower, hello and goodbye, sleep and kisses..
it sure has been fun "chatting" with you lately, it makes you laugh and squeal with delight. which makes us melt. I mean is there anything better than watching you chase after one of us signing light as we close the blinds and turn the lights on. actually there are more such moments and we're loving each one more than the last.
Good job baby girl, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment