Sunday, July 8, 2012

pink? princess? tutu? zoe?

this had to be done! what happened today is what auntie danai would call " a double standard bebe!!" and she's half right. after years of steering her from the princess tutu world for cousin jenny she's entitled to judgement. 
your dada and I have never felt the need to call you princess or had any pink visions of you in a tutu. when I think dance class one day for you it's always been more for the athleticism than the outfits. 
then today happened. it was pool time, the pink tutu swimsuit that someone gave us has been "invisible" to me. but today  I thought what's the harm. It's just an outfit.  and OMG... you were an adorable vision of pink. we're still not calling you princess, we'll still buy more coral than pink, and this is probably the only tutu you'll have until you ask for it yourself. so auntie danai is only half right. but my gosh you looked so adorable.  I now believe every little girl should have a major pink tutu day. so today was the day, and I confess I was delighted by your cuteness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment