Tuesday, March 20, 2012

energized signing baby

on the slide with dada
let me up mama
cooking bible study
you like how i feel this week
Oh my gosh what a week. this has got to be the most mind blowing "growth spurt" you've had so far. I say "growth spurt" because I'm not sure what else to call it. it's like you received a memo that said " live out loud baby!!"
you've been hitting milestones this month but this last week, you're trying to pull yourself up every chance you get. then with our help you start moving your little legs backwards one at a time and then squeal with delight.:)) when you're sitting up you find a "chewable"- that includes anything from Sophie to Dada's foot- and lunge until you're in a semi- crawl position for a minute and you really love going to the park and just being outside. you also experienced your first bible study and all i can say is thank you for being such a great cooking assistant and socializing well with our guests.
you have so much energy these last 10days or so, it's been hard to get any work done. but I'm not complaining!! I've loved watching you become this cray cray baby, especially when you do your squeal sessions..ahhh the best:)) unfortunately you seem to have painful gums from teething so we've had more tears than normal and night night time has been brutal. I've lost my mind at night at least twice this week. HOWEVER yesterday orajel came to the rescue.. last night was the best sleep we've had since, gosh since I was in my second trimester-glorious- and today's naps have lasted longer than 30mins:)) God is good!!
And now for the BEST part-I'm still trying to figure out what to do to reward you- today you SIGNED!! the last couple of weeks we've going to baby sign class and you absolutely love it, especially song time. I love watching how focused you are when our instructor Joann starts signing to music. when we sign at home you always smile when I'm trying to "communicate". and now when I play any music you look at my hands as if looking for the signs to start..hilarious!! -she held you today and when she gave you back you whimpered and reached out to go back, so i'm going with you like what she's doing a lot-so anyway today you were in the carseat and seemed like you were getting testy, I signed milk and you smiled AND signed back, ahh i flipped out and dada was super excited too!! It was truly a MOMENT!! so good job baby girl we're super proud of you!!
Now let's see what the rest of this week has to offer...
Thank you God for my special baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment