Wednesday, November 16, 2011

aunt jenni obsesses

Pink roses

vintage white ruffles



kisses



So one thing about your aunt Jenni which you'll soon figure out on your own is she can tend to obsess over something and will do so until it's in her eyes "perfect". After years of trying to reason with her I've given up and now i just nod my head smile and wait. So that's what i did when she kept telling me she wanted me to know she was going to buy you an outfit but wanted to make sure the first purchase was "perfect" for you. I tried to insist it really was okay, whatever she got would be loved and appreciated. Waste of my breath. She as you guessed insisted.

So six weeks after your birth she delivered her precious confections for her, as she calls you          "Zoe girl". And i have to say she did a great job, the outfits are absolutely gorgeous and feel so soft and i love them for you. I promised her you would know how much thought and love went into getting them. Who knows you might see them and think "those were my favorite outfits when i was 3-6mos old". It could happen! We'll make sure to take lots of pictures when you wear them for the first time.
Thank you aunt Jenni.

No comments:

Post a Comment