Wednesday, February 19, 2014

good times

still finding time to chat (sass) away in the midst of 'what am I doing today' 'where we going today' 


Photo shoots and 'naps' 



Happy birthday Belle Minnie Mouse Party

Loving on nai nai




Painting your first canvas art piece for your valentine -papa

just being silly with aunt Lizzie & baby culver
 and the conversations just get better and better
Zoe walks in the room and sees papa wearing a funny hat, gives him a look and says 'this guy' and shakes her head

I need yum yums momom.
Okay babes I just need 5 more mins to sleep in
Zoe starts to sing: I looked at my watch and what did it say, 5 more mins to get zoe food' k momom 5 more mins

(After a month of campaigning to go to Disneyland i.e you're so cute babes. I'm cute like Disneyland.
did you have at ___? No I went to Disneyland. yes I need to go to Disneyland and sing 🎼🎶 M.I.C.K.E.Y M.S.E Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse 🎶. Zoe finally admitted she's campaigning to go back to Disney)

Sounds like you had so much fun yesterday babes, did you even miss me a little bit?
I miss you momom like I miss Disneyland
Really babes still?
I campaign to go to Disneyland momom

And so we went. After a hectic day we managed to get there just in time for the parade. thankfully that was what you really wanted most of all

momom I need to eat. 
Babes you had dinner while momom was running, you don't need food
Whine:: but I'm hungry 
Have some water
Momom water is not food. you don't eat water. It's in a cup. -shakes her head
I need some pasta and some eggs and I'll feel better. 
Really babes
I'm just kidding 😂
So you'll drink water then
Momom it's not food.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment