Friday, June 28, 2013

talking zoe rocks

..all 29lbs and 33inches of you. 


walks make you happy so you jump and dance 'hip hip hooray momom' 

joe joes best shopper- 'keys momom' why? ' car' where to? 'joe joes' for? ' popop- popcorn; cup cup- cupcake; sau sau- sausage' 


my biggest cheerleader 'go momom go'
my favorite, as momom huffs and puffs up the stairs, you breaking into song- ' happy mama day to you'



walk ritual ' nai nai flower'

 babes momom off to work 'I fine' 'nai nai' yes nai nai always has your back:))


'Baby momom' playing with baby cosette



ready for the park babes ' park? See jack?' 
off to see Annabelle babes 'yay a belle'




 'more wa wa'


  need help babes? ' no help momom!!'
I love our conversations, best chats I've ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment