Saturday, November 17, 2012

zoe's favorite things

 
everyday is filled with new discoveries for you I can almost hear your head spin as your little mind tries to retain yet more beauty, more fun, yet another song to dance to, another toy, I could go on.

but in the midst of all the information overload you definitely have things that have found a more loved part of your brain/heart. these things might change as fast as you're growing out of your clothes. people say you blink and they grow and seriously it's becoming all too real.

so my music loving; book 'devourer'; giggling while spinning in circles; running at the park until you're coughing; helpful little munchkin here are some shots of you doing your favorite things......
 
 
 
 
..seriously my heart explodes daily, killing me smalls killing me..

No comments:

Post a Comment