Friday, July 8, 2011

Doctor Visit...Yeah!!

Hi Baby Girl

So I'm writing this surrounded by your dad playing throw the kid at the other kid with your cousins Jaden and Josh (lots of happy screams) , and your cousin Jenny dancing her little heart out. She's obsessed with this show So You Think You Can Dance and watches it over and over and has just asked me to time her so she can prepare her dance for you life routine:) The best part is she's actually really good and watching her warms my heart, and gets me  thinking..she was just a little baby and now is doing a "contemporary routine" for me at 7, "putting her heart into it" (seriously her words) it makes me think of how i soon you'll be here and how fast you're going to grow. I just pray that your dad and i always do our best to never miss a beat when you dance through life finding your passions and telling us what makes you happy, your dreams etc

We got to see you again today at the doctor's office. We always feel so blessed we found Dr Kamali, because with every visit he lets us see you. It's not a common occurrence apparently, i know bummer right? As always your dad and i were excited, but apparently you weren't in the mood today. You wouldn't face us so we got to see everything else except your face. But we didn't really care we were just happy to see you and have the Dr tell us you're growing well, weigh 2.5lbs and your head isn't too big. Mommy really appreciates that!! 

After being weighed myself today (the worst part of the visits) i decided it's time to get off the couch. I have been slacking off the last month and ohh boy did the scale let me know. So your dad and i decided it's time to have quality swim time. I have no idea what you've done to me but i haven't swum in the ocean/pool in years and all of a sudden i can't get enough. You're my little motivator:) So we went to pool after work today and it was glorious. I swam six laps and felt better than i have felt in months, and your dad and i got to spend some awesome mommy and daddy time. It was definitely a fantastic workout.

Thank you little one for showing us your healthy bum today and motivating your mommy to get off her bum and give mommy and daddy another fun way to spend time together. We love You!!



daddy swimming
mommy and baby spent
mommy working those legs and arms

No comments:

Post a Comment